St. Patrick’s Day 2020
Here’s what you need to know about St. Patrick’s Day at McCreary’s Pub:
- Doors open at 11:00 a.m.
- Expect a wait as lines form well before opening.
- Family style seating on this day. Make new friends. Start new shenanigans.
- NO Reservations
- All members of party must be present to be seated. Even those on wait list. No “holding seats
- Always surprises throughout the day including bagpipe players who appear off and on throughout the day.
- Featured entertainment : Johnny Jameson and the Empty Pints are the best Irish/Celtic drinking song band in Tennessee! Complete with all the traditional favorites, new covers, jokes, stories and professional musicianship they are your one stop to great time! Brandishing an arsenal of folk instruments they cover anything from the traditional ‘ Red is the Rose” all the way to the rockin’ street songs of Flogging Molly! Acoustic guitars, mandolin, banjo, drums, bass and 4 strong male singers make up this rowdy bunch of “Irish tenors”. With lots of audience participation, lots of sing-a-long songs, stories for all ages and jokes throughout the show, The Empty Pints will have you singing, dancing and laughing the night away.
- No Happy Hours on this date.